- Prior to Kuvera Capital Group, Chaturon was a Associate Director at Javelins and Towes Industrial Co., Ltd (a subsidiary of PrimeStreet Advisory Group). He managed SET Top 50 companies and worked with various strategic and financial projects with government agencies.
- Chaturon worked at Frost & Sullivan as a Strategic Consultant specialised in Public Sector. He managed projects under the Ministry of Tourism and Sports, overseeing government promotional campaigns such as the Development Projects of Rural Areas under the King’s Patronage.
- Subsequently, Chaturon worked at KPMG Advisory and Management as a Senior Consultant (Manager) specialized in process improvement, business modeling, organization restructuring, strategic management, and people-change organization.
- Before KPMG, Chaturon was a Business Analyst at Rocket Internet GmBH, a leading e-commerce company. Chaturon assisted the launch of com
- Chaturon worked at Nok Airlines within the banner of com, a first deal and coupon site established in Thailand. He worked as an Executive Marketer closely with the airline’s CEO in developing strategic marketing campaigns.
- He has completed CFA level 1, and is in the process of completing his CFA level 2 and 3 subsequently.
- Graduate Degree (Candidate): MBA in Risk Management from SASIN Graduate Institute of Administration, Chulalongkorn University
- Undergraduate Degree: BBA in Business Economics from Mahidol University International College